Well...Obviously I have been "tagged". I've always wondered about this blog tag business. Who starts it and makes the rules? When I was a kid we played tag, but you could only tag one person and how can a blogger run away... :-) It's all in fun and getting know your fellow blogger I know. Try following these things back as far as you can go, it can really tell you about how the blog circles travel. So, I will present the tag instructions below, and as is my right (by unwritten rule) I will add my own amendments to the existing rules ;-).
I have been tagged by Perennial Gardener at The Perennial Garden Lover blog -- thanks for thinking of my blog -- and this comes with rules.
The rules are as follows:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Rule Amendments (by ChrisND):
a1) This is not required and nothing bad will happen if you don't participate.
a2) Re: rule 4, if you don't want to tag 6, try to tag one person
a3) Re: rule a2, if you don't want to tag anyone that's okay we still love you
Here are my six random things:
1. My mother lives in Manitoba, Canada
2. This is my 1st "tag"
3. I have a wife of 5 years
4. This is our first house and garden on our own
5. I once met Bill Gates
6. I would love to have an electric/hybrid car
Here are the people I'm tagging (took advantage of rule a2):
Connie of Notes from a Cottage Garden
Northern Shade of Northern Shade Gardening
ready for planting seeds tomorrow
17 hours ago